Educate For Service Awards
The Educate For Service Awards
are the highest honors bestowed upon alumni
by Elizabethtown College and the ECAA. Presented annually since 1966, these awards are intended to recognize alumni who exemplify the foundation of the Elizabethtown College spirit and legacy of education.
Grounded in the College's Educate For Service
motto and coordinated by the Alumni Council, these awards are categorized in three unique areas:
- Service Through Professional Achievement
- Kim P. Witman '79 – Service Through Professional Achievement Award
- Rosalie E. Bowers '58 – Service To The College Award
- Milton H. McFalls II '68 – Service To Humanity Award
- Award Process
- Award criteria
- Nomination forms
- The nomination deadline is November 15.