E-town PRIDE Program Volunteer Day 2012
|E-town PRIDE Program Volunteer Day 2012|
Join us for the third annual Elizabethtown College PRIDE Program Volunteer Day on Saturday, April 21, 2012! This year's campus-wide event is a collaborative effort with Student Senate, and will provide alumni, students, faculty and staff with the opportunity to work together on seasonal spring projects that will beautify the campus.
The day will begin in the Susquehanna Room of Myer Hall and will include light refreshments and lunch.
- 8:30 a.m.
- Light refreshments
- Susquehanna Room, Myer Hall
- 9 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Service projects throughout campus
- Cutting back/removing brush
- Spreading leaves
- 12 – 1 p.m.
- Acknowledgement of volunteers
- This event will take place rain-or-shine with indoor activities scheduled in case of inclement weather
- Attire is weather-appropriate work clothes
- Registration deadline is Friday, April 13
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-877-2694 with questions.
Primary Contact: PRIDE Program
| || |
|Date & Location|
Date: 4/21/2012Location: Elizabethtown College
Time: 8:30 AM
"Home base" will be the Susquehanna Room of Myer Hall.